Are you in love with your breakfast, or do you prefer to keep those valuable morning minutes and get in some extra light sleep? Well, if you likely to skip breakfast, you may be missing out on what some people say is the most important meal of the day!
Believe it or not, it’s not for nothing that the saying ‘breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dine like a pauper’ became so popular. After a long overnight fasting, breakfast meals launch fuel in your body that’s required to go about the day. Breakfast is not only healthy but it also keeps you energized and power-packed throughout the day.
As important it is to have your breakfast, it’s equally important to have a healthy breakfast. To speed up the morning marathon, people usually compromise on the breakfast regime and the routine falls flat, giving a bend to a quick bite which is mostly unhealthy. But you can’t deny the fact that a healthy breakfast can lead to an energetic and positive you. It also acts as a foundation of a healthy diet, leading to healthy body.
Breakfast provides you with the sharp brain power as well as it also helps you to maintain a healthy weight – and it tastes good, too!
Worry not! We understand the importance of your time.
Here are some quickies to give you some healthy and tasty breakfast variation, worth the temptation to pull you out of your bed.
- Eggs – Anda has a lot of funda. Eggs are one of the healthiest options if you want to swap the grains for some tasty and nutritious breakfast spread. Chop your favorite veggies and toss a tasty omelet or go for the universal sunny side up. Egg will never disappoint you.
- Cottage cheese – This protein power house can be coupled or mixed with almost everything in your culinary space. Stir fry some veggies with cottage cheese and sprinkle salt and pepper or you can generously stuff it in a peppy paratha to give yourself a delicious serve. Coupled it with a glass of fresh juice to have a complete breakfast meal.
- Berries – The power that these colorful barriers carry is beyond imagination. Great nutritious values and even better taste they have. Grind it with skimmed milk chop it up and spread it over a multi-grained toast with nut butter or just have them with honey and flax seed as a berry bowl. I promise you will have a merry day.
- Tasty Indian treats – Healthy and quick option like Upma, Idly, poha or a healthy whole wheat vegetable roll is never an outdated option. It’s not just delicious but also healthy and easy to make.
- Greek yogurt and flax seed- Make a cocktail fruit bowl and toss it with some Greek yogurt and fax seed. You can also blend this with your favorite fruits to make a healthy smoothie that will keep you pumped up throughout the day. Top it up with nuts and bang! Your smoothie is ready.
Don’t let the laziness take over. So, for the love of self, make yourself a quick yet delicious breakfast and you will be surprised to notice the positive and healthy changes in your day.You can also read my blog Best Places for Biryani in Hydrabad